Resource OM Budgeting
How to Register: Contact Amy Arra at email@example.com or (770) 937-3028.
When: April 24, 2012 (8:30 am – 5:00 pm)
Where: PowerPlan Training Center (Atlanta Office) Atlanta, Georgia
Registration Fee: $600
CPE Credit: 8 hours (4 hours in Business Management; 4 hours in Finance)
Essential for any company setting up or modifying their OM budget processes, upgrading and improving functionality in Version 10, or introducing new personnel to the process.
Focus begins by looking at budgetary planning best practices and control processes. A work book, training exercises, and examples are included.
- Module Overview, Flow and Fit, and Definitions
- Identifying Best Practices, Alternatives and Improving Processes
- Configuration Options – Labor and Non-Labor
- Budget Versions – Budget Grouping and Processing
- Options for Data Entry and Modification
- Labor Subledger, Distribution, and Integration with HR
- Integration with the Capital Budget for Labor Balancing and Overheads
- Derivations and Validations
- Allocations – Setup and Maintenance
- Authorizations / Approval Workflow
- Managing Forecasts / Creating Outlooks
- Posting to the GL, Other Systems, or new Regulatory Modules
- Querying and Reporting – Forecasted Financial Statements
- Utilizing Controls and Security
Instructor: David Levine