How to Register: Contact Amy Arra at email@example.com or (770) 937-3028.
When: October 15-18, 2012 (8:30 am Oct. 15 – 5:00 pm Oct. 18)
Where: PowerPlan Training Center (Atlanta Office) Atlanta, Georgia
Registration Fee: $2,400
CPE Credit: 32 Hours (8 hours in the Business Management & Organization field of study; 12 hours of Accounting; 12 hours of Finance)
Intended Audience: Prospective, New and Intermediate asset accounting users.
Discussion, tips, hands-on training and exercises featuring the Asset Management and Project Management modules of PowerPlant, along with Administration and month end closing features, with a distinction of Version 10.2 and 10.3 features and enhancements. A training guide/workbook is included.
- CPR and Supporting Table Structures
- CPR Query and Reporting
- CPR Transactions (Retirements, Transfers, Adjustments)
- Funding Project (FP) and Work Order (WO) Structure
- FP/WO Initiation, Approval, and Estimating
- FP/WO Charges, Reporting and Querying
- WO Retirement Reporting & Processing
- WO Closing and Unitization
- ‘106’ Non Classified Closing
- Pending Transactions and Post
- Month End Closing: Steps, Timing, Considerations
- AFUDC/CPI Calculation and Overhead Processing; Tax CWIP, CWIP in Rate Base
- Depreciation Calculation and Approval
- Special Topics throughout like Related Assets, Security, Handy Whitman, Gain/Loss Retirements, CPR Depr, etc.
Instructors: Bryan Barnes and Alex Elkin